We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Missing E-mails

SparkyJack

Likes # 0

Several mails between my Daughter and my self seem not to have arrived in the past week This we discovered in conversation during a visit to me yesterday.

We are both BT Yahoo

So is this a common occurrence?

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

Have you checked that they've not been erroneously classed as Spam?

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Go to your BT Server and check your Spam folder - if they are in there mark them as "Not Spam"

Like this post
SparkyJack

Likes # 0

Yes to both of you The Spam folder is always checked, as it happens this morning a colleague in a mail wrote, the one sent by him earlier with attached images I had not responded to. I appear not to have got this one either - in his case he is a TalkTalk group user.[Tiscali]

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

Missing e-Mails ~ with attachments.

Some people send e-mails that have a total of attachments that exceed the limits of your ISP's Maximum allowed size.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Are you checking your spam via an e-mail client or webmail? Some ISP's trap spam at their servers and you need to check by webmail.

Like this post
SparkyJack

Likes # 0

Woolwell Read all the above - we are talking about Webmail

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

And where does it say webmail? BT Yahoo can also be accessed through e-mail clients. I was trying to help.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Sorry Jack - must be having a bad day.

Like this post
SparkyJack

Likes # 0

Woolwell- I know we all have them . As a matter of fact yesterday I was dozy all day sleeping a lot of the time- just like when i had flu last month.

This morning a friend came by for coffee and chat- looked at me and commented 'Are you Well you look a bit rough-' And I was feeling better today -

He should have seen me Monday.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

8 cheapest 4G smartphones in the UK 2014: Best budget 4G phones

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air lab tests and benchmarks: 11-inch & 13-inch, 256GB, 2014 Mac laptops tested

IDG UK Sites

How to prank people using Google Glass

IDG UK Sites

Brian Cox to step into will.i.am's shoes with IBC keynote