We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

keyboard problem with netbook

timerep

Likes # 0

hi i have a emachines 350 netbook that I repaired after the previos owner spilt liquid on it.great little machine but I have a job with the keyboard. i cant find an e act replacement the closest being a gateway lt21 but the key to either side of z dont work. have tried other keyboards but same thing happens. can anyone tell me where i can find a replacement keyboard and give any advice on the problem. Also when typing you can be mid sentance and the cursor will jump to another line and over type where you have already been, very annoying as it screws up what you are writing. The unit is running windows 7 home premium any help guys would be great

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Amazon Kindle Voyage release date, price and specs UK: a high-end eReader with Amazon’s best-ever...

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

How to successfully bridge the gap between clients and creatives

IDG UK Sites

How to update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8: including how to install iOS 8 if you don't have room