We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Asus Express Gate

FILLYBUSTER

Likes # 0

Can anyone tell me how I can reinstall Asus Express Gate function as I uninstalled it today after trying unsuccessfully to configure it as I thought it might be a security risk just partly on like that. My model is an Asus Notebook E3110-X which Asus do not have on their list on their website. I believe they were made in 2007 and sold first to Carphone Warehouse and then to Argos where I bought mine in 2009. I have tried the helpline telephone number that they give for Asus for the U.K. but neither of us could understand each other. I thought I might be able to download it again from them but evidently not. I will be away from tomorrow for a week so I look forward to any replies the. Cheers Pat

Like this post
I am Spartacus

Likes # 0

You normally have the option to enable it in the BIOS on a desktop system and choose whether to access it on boot. I assume it's similar on a laptop

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Convincing leaked photos show iPhone 6

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Netflix whips up 3D VR viewing room for Oculus Rift during company hack day

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014