We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

no screen - sick computer problem

claridge

Likes # 0

my desktop computer currently no screen and can't operate in safe mode as my keyboard is wireless - any ideas?

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Does it beep when you press start? as it ever beeped?

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

PS if you are using a Wireless USB Keyboard it should still work if the PC is trying to boot. But I fear its not trying, in which case I would try a new PSU if its a Desktop

Like this post
claridge

Likes # 0

got it to open in safe mode but have wireless keyboard and can't go any further.

Like this post
robinofloxley

Likes # 0

Get a £5 wired keyboard from somewhere (nearest large supermarket.PC World?) or borrow one?

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

If you only have the Keyboard in safe Mode, why is the Mouse not there. You can use the Keyboard to navigate if you know how to use it like Ctrl + underlined Letters Arrow keys Enter and Space key Windows key etc

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs UK: Is this the actual Note 4 - video

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...