We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Adobe

March Wind

Likes # 0

I need to download Adobe to view Ytube on a place in Tanzania in google Earth. I was going to download but it was giving a DLM. I think this might be a browser. I do have Adobe 10.3.181.23. I am thinking maybe I need a later version. with Google Earth telling me I need to download Adobe. could you advise please?

Like this post
March Wind

Likes # 0

I thought I had but why is Google Earth asking, telling me I need to download Flash Player?

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Looks like you have the latest I/E version if you use Firefox you will need to download that version as well which finishes on 181.22

Try your add-ons and make sure flash player is enabled.

I had problems getting Flash to work tried everything for about a fortnight with no luck then for some reason checked my Zoom and set it to 100% and the next time I booted up flash started working.

Worth a try I suppose just to see if it works for you.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Try clicking on test your Flash player to see if it works.

link text

it should open a new page with a box telling you what version of Flash player you have installed.

if the box is greyed out your version has not installed properly and will have to be deleted and reinstalled.

That is also what happened to me hence a fortnight with it not working.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Very best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Latest bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more...

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday feeding frenzy infects the UK

IDG UK Sites

VAT MOSS: Will I be affected by the EU VAT changes? Here are the facts for designers and artists

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers