We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Classic Mac games on OSX 10.6 without owning a old Mac os?

Jwbjnwolf
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hello, I would like to know if there is anyway that I could install some old classic Mac games on snow leopard. I know about that classic stuff is not supported beyond 10.5, and I know about SheepShaver, but trouble is that I do not have any classic Mac disks. Does anyone know what I might be able to do? Most likely if I asked on a number of other sites, they would give me links to where I can download illegal copy's, and that has happened alot on forums other than here although I say that is a no, no. So how can I play those old games?

Is there any versions that are classed as freeware because their age?

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

Let me make last bit clearer. Is there any pre-10.0 Mac os's classed as freeware due to their age?

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

Any ideas?

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

Anyone?

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

Nobody then? :(

Like this post
bonnaakter

Likes # 0

[URL="http://www.internetdotscourse.com"]http://www.internetdotscourse.com[/URL] Money is the thing for which every one is running. Money is the front leader of the world. But the question how we can get it. It is desired to make money rapidly by all. Some do, some fail. Who are able they all came through a systematic and reliable way. Making money through online is the easiest and the most popular way in the present world. It allows you to do the business sitting even in your bedroom. Online marketing is becoming more and more popular day by day. It is such a business that allows you to earn a lot of money just applying your creative thought and philosophy. For more info.… Affiliate marketing strategies

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

I would class that mate as spam! :-(

And It not even on topic! Learn how to do the hyperlinks properly as well please.

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

can somebody tell me This is the reason I do not use other forums as much, because nobody replies.

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

Look Here Apple Support

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

that is just a free update for version 9.0 not a full system download.

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

that is just a free update for version 9.0 not a full system download.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone Air release date rumours, specs, leaked photos: 5.5in iPhone 6 expected

IDG UK Sites

Alternatives to iPad Air: iPad Air vs best tablets from Samsung, Sony, Microsoft, Google & more

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Apple launches a new Swift blog, signaling language's importance