We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Sharp ZQ-2250/2450 User manual

conrail

Likes # 0

I have come accrossw a Sharp ZQ-2250/2450 64Kb personal organiser which will be useful now I have retired and spend more time working with a local voluntary group, I am trying to download the user manual, can't find the one that came with the unit, can only find them in Dutch or German, can somebody point me in the right direction please,

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

Have you tried their after sales tel No.? 08705 274277 As you say I can't find one in English either.

Like this post
canarieslover

Likes # 0

I have the older ZQ 1350 and there is a quick reference guide printed inside the cover. That covered almost all there was to know to operate the organiser and the only important information missing from it is the battery change info. When you need to change the batteries never take all three out at once as you will lose all stored data. There are two that provide the normal usage power and a single one that provides backup power. In mine there is a slide switch to divert backup to the operating batteries while you change the backup battery and slide back when finished. I still use mine for addresses, to-do lists and memos and it must be at least 15 years old and still going strong.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 review: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around

IDG UK Sites

Which Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

Samsung lights up London skyline with Midnight Rainbow