We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

briefcase

Likes # 0

I have a desk and lap top computers both running Windows 7 and apart from the storage of pics etc are both running the same software etc The desktop will let me log into my bank account via the ccustomer number but the laptop just fades out the number and thats it On the advise of the bank (nationwide)I have checked various options SS1 etc but the problem still remains The problem arose a few days ago and as far as I am aware no programmes were downloaded to cause it Recovery to an earlier date makes no difference The bank have checked the customer number which is fine and works on my desktop, I need on my laptop when away from home Any suggestions please

Like this post
Ventad

Likes # 0

Perhaps you are running the desktop in compatible view and not on the laptop. try going to the log on page and click what looks like a torn page in the top task bar where you type in the URL and see if that works (just a thought)

Like this post
briefcase

Likes # 0

Many thanks but no change still refuses to log in (I learn something new everyday!)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals: Get bargains on smartphones, tablets, laptops and more

IDG UK Sites

What the Internet of Things will look like in 2015: homes will get smarter, people might get fitter

IDG UK Sites

Artist creates a geometric rave in a chapel for The House of St Barnabus

IDG UK Sites

Mac mini (Late 2014) 1.4 GHz review: Mac mini is sort of upgradable, but is it any good as it is?