We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Microsoft Updates

March Wind

Likes # 0

Should I update all of these 9 updates

Microsft NET Framework 4 Client Profile for Windows XP. Update (KB2492386 Update for Root Certificates KB931125. Update Windows PowerShell 2.0 and WinRM 2.0 for Windows XP and Windows Embedded (KB968930) Update for Windows XP (KB971513) Update Microsoft Base Smart Card Cryptographic Service Provider Package: x86 (KB909520) Update Windows Search 4.0 for Windows XP (KB940157) UpdateMicrosoft .NET Framework version 1.1

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 1

Not sure about the rest but if you are using XP I would ignore the update for Windows search in my opinion not as good as the old version that you use just now.

Well at least I did not like it so cannot speak for others.

Like this post
March Wind

Likes # 0

Thank you. Still do not know how to put a tick in to say my question has been answered

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 1

Grey ticks on the right hand side of your thread.Click on one until it turns green and thats it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

The best iPhone 6 alternatives: Price and specs compared with the best smartphones

IDG UK Sites

The top 10 Apple products ranked by pixel density: Which Apple devices have the sharpest screens?

IDG UK Sites

SBTRKT's Look Away webcam-based interactive music video won't keep your gaze

IDG UK Sites

Retina MacBook Air release date rumours and specs: Gold 12in Retina MacBook Air almost 1cm thinner...