We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

DAP free

March Wind

Likes # 0

DAP 5.9.0.3 This is the version I am using for DAP. It is telling me there is a free Update to 9.6.0.7. I have to click on finnish to install but nothing happens. Advise please

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

If your DAP 5.9.0.3 is working fine, then I would not bother with the so-called update, you probably would not notice any difference even if you did manage to update.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

I am using V. 9.6.0.7 on Windows 7 - I update when one is available but I have to agree with Nontek about the "difference" - I never notice any !

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

using ver 9 6 0 7 as northumbria61

delete your version as use the latest free version.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Sunnystaines - How's your health - keeping okay these days ?

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

northumbria61

there are a lot of people a lot worse than me, so i am grateful i am not worse. but present still suffering chronic cluster head pain,odd migraine,asthma that makes me breathless on exertion, shoulder impingment. in all feel ready for scrapheap, prior to my 50's i was ok.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Okay - Keep you chin up (and keep taking the tablets !!)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Gear 2 review: Classy Tizen smartwatch is too expensive

IDG UK Sites

Eight possible names for the next version of Mac OS X: What will Apple call the follow-up to Maveri?......

IDG UK Sites

Why our gadgets will kill us all: bleating notifications, too many chargers and the proliferation...

IDG UK Sites

Inside Twitter's new design and ad offerings