We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Erm? don't really know what to say

ShIvZ

Likes # 0

sup ppl im back lol

my pc been dead for a few weeks cuz of my power supply dying, so i bought a new one, and its turning on as far as i know. the fans are running inside.

but i don't get any output onto my screen so i can't see shit!

I have a splitter from my molex connecter in my PSU, then the two molex are going into my gfx card, cud it be im gettin less power into it or does it not matter.

HOLLA!

Like this post
ShIvZ

Likes # 0

:(

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

If the PSU blew up it could have blown the CPU motherboard Hard Drive or all these, its just trial and error when this happens. I would next try the Motherboard then CPU in that order. But it may be cheaper to get a Upgrade Kite from such as Maplins if you Ram and Graphics card will fit. You can buy Motherboards with Graphics and Sound built in

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

CPU fan running? Graphics Fan running? sound from Hard drives? Power LEDS lit?

Recheck all connections.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Get bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more this Black...

IDG UK Sites

Tomorrow's World today (or next year)

IDG UK Sites

25 iOS apps turn (Red) for World AIDS Day campaign

IDG UK Sites

Advanced tips for Mac OS X Yosemite: use Yosemite like an expert - 5 new tips added