We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Adds above the Post to a thread box

woodchip

Likes # 0

Why suddenly are we getting these three text Adds just above the Post to Box and under the thread? its putting me off and I keep refreshing the Screen thinking the Page as not loaded fully to see the Box. With Wide screen the box is cut off without scrolling right down nearly to the bottom to post to the thread

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

No Idea what happened there, as my browser and the site went Mad. Every time I posted it was opening another Tab. Was not going back to the Site help room

Like this post
Graphicool1

Likes # 0

I'll tell you what though, I've noticed that there's been more interest in your other thread than this one. Perhaps you ticked the wrong one. :¬)

Like this post
Graphicool1

Likes # 0

Yeah I know what you mean about the text ads etc. I'm in the middle of reinstalling Windows and I haven't got all my blockers up yet. Have those big ads at the top of the page always been there?

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

I don't get them, My Browser Blocks them. I use the now defunct Flock Browser with Firefox Engine in it. It stops just about everything including Redirecting to another Web Page by the Net, I have to Okay it if I want to carry on. Its no end off blockers and checkers already built into it

PS I think they are looking at the other thread as I ticked it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

How to watch the Windows 9 launch event: no live video stream so catch our Windows 9 launch live...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Photoshop for Chromebook: a full version of Adobe's art & photography software will be streamed to...

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK