We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Photoshop CS5 Bridge

Thereferee21

Likes # 0

I had a trial of CS5 which i am trying to delete but keep getting told that i have to get rid of the above but am not having any luck in doing it. Can anyone enlighten me.

Cheers

Ian

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

In W7: Start/Control Panel/Programmes and Features. Highlight Adobe Bridge to uninstall

Like this post
hssutton

Likes # 0

I believe that Bridge is an integral part of CS5 and therefore cannot be uninstalled as a seperate item. Although you do get an option (I think) to install or not at the initial install of CS5

Like this post
Thereferee21

Likes # 0

It wont let me remove CS5 without closing CS5Bridge first and i cannoy do it it just keeps going from one to the other.

Ian

Like this post
BRYNIT

Likes # 0

If you have CCleaner you could disable Adobe Bridge this should allow you to uninstall CS5.

Open CCleaner and go to tools/Startup highlight Adobe Bridge and click on disable or use any other program that will allow you to disable startup programs.

Like this post
hssutton

Likes # 0

Closing Bridge is not the same as uninstalling Bridge

You may find that you will have to go to Control Panel>>Administrative Tools>>System Configuration and deselect the Adobe listings. Bridge may be running at computer start-up. Typing msconfig in the search box is a quicker way to get there.

Hopefully one of our more knowledgable PC expert will explain it better

Like this post
hssutton

Likes # 0

Brynit's solution may be a quicker way

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons not to wait for the Apple Watch: Why you shouldn't buy the iWatch

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

How Emotional Debt is damaging digital design

IDG UK Sites

iPhone buying advice: Should I buy an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, or iPhone 5c, or wait for7......