We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

ati radeon video card

lakeman
Resolved

Likes # 0

hi all my pc has a radeon xpress 200 64mb card installed , made about 2004. i have been given a radeon 9800 pro 128mb made about the same time, i just want to gain the extra 64mb and wondered if i updated the driver would it install ok. incidentally i have vista premium installed with 1.5gb of ram .

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

It would probably be better if you first downloaded the latest driver for your new card,Driver, then uninstall the drivers for the old card, then change cards over and install the new driver.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

New iPhone 6 review: best ever iPhone is very good... but no longer the best phone you can buy

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...