We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

PC World & The Techguys

DJ333

Likes # 0

I have read some of the useful advice with regard to complaining about this company. I have posted this as I read in another thread that PC Advisor like to hear about this sort of thing to help support the consumer.

PC first sent away on 15th March 2011 and still unable to use it.

Has been collected and returned 4 times, power leads lost, wrong replacements sent, returned damaged on 3rd occasion, 2 promises to write off, told to go to store (18 miles away) to get leads they DIDN'T have! Supplied with wrong leads from store, told to take PC and monitor to store, told to contact Packard Bell to get lead and they would reimburse me! I DID NOT LOSE THE LEAD, THEY DID!!!

I do have a current and full after sales care and service contract STILL being paid for EVERY month!!

SO ANGRY!!! Is there anything else I can do? Any further advice or even sympathies gratefully received.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 1

That is dreadful service, You should contact 'ConsumerDirect' ClickHere or telephone and they will help guide you to resolve. I had to use them last year to get a refund on a pc because the company's 'Terms&Conditions' said I could not have a refund. Turned out that their T&C's were not lawful and they had to pay up (and alter their T&C's) Trading Standards Office sorted them out.

Call Consumer Direct on 08454 04 05 06 or fill in an online form.

The helpline is open Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 930 review: The flagship Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Live Blog: Apple financial results, record June quarter, 35.2m iPhones sold, $37.4b revenue

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger