We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

PCA Web

Bagsey

Likes # 1

Can someone please tell me what are the good points of this new page layout. I have been visiting this PCA forum for more than nine years and have had a lot of help and pleasure from it, but I have to say that the new layout is driving me away. I would very much appreciate it if someone could tell me what is good about the new design.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

Is someone at PCA building the web design or an outside company?

if they are stuck on some aspects perhaps a post on the web design forum and some readers may help out.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

PM (18:28)

muddypaws said: "AM/PM @1345 If we all stated a thread/post by inserting the 24hr time that would be a help"

I think that's a good idea and will try to remember to do it - hope it catches on and others do as well.

It will also give an indication of how long it takes to get a post to 'Post' (but only if time is inserted just before hitting the Post button)

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

p.m.

lotvic (and muddypaws)

We know the time thing is a pain - we'll be fixing it soon.

In the meantime, rather than worrying about the 24 hour clock, why not just type 'p.m.' or 'a.m.' at the top of your post, as I have?

Like this post
RussB78

Likes # 0

Housten,

I never mentioned "icons" in my posts and I do not have to move the web page about, it does that very frequently all by itself within the main browser window.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

AM/PM for the clock not quite right yet

I'm posting this at 14:55 on Fri 10th June

Am a bit puzzled as post above says 'Posted Today at 7:28 PM'

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

lotvic

Probably posted yesterday

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Well never noticed it had the proper time on it now.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

lotvic

Posted today is not any good, You need the date and time and not just AM or PM it is only going to lead to more confusion.

All the posts say posted today even those entered a few days ago.

I suppose one step at a time is better than nothing.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

It doesn't say today for posts a few days ago. Yesterday seems to work ok up to about 5 pm then posts after that show today. We don't need yesterday or today just the date and time. Would have thought that the today bug would have been tested before going live.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Correction it's mid afternoon that it gets confused about yesterday or today.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

The 30 best TV shows on Netflix UK: Our pick of the best programmes you can watch right now

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

VFX Emmy: Game of Thrones work garners gong for Rodeo FX

IDG UK Sites

Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina review (2.6GHz, 128GB, mid-2014)