We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Click Print...but printer shows 'no documents pending'?

buel

Likes # 0

Hello,

I am experiencing some problems with my Epson Sx100/Sx105. When i click to print something, the little Epson pop up appears...then disappears and there is no documents pending!! Please can i ask is there any advice someone can offer?

Like this post
Jollyjohn

Likes # 0

can you print a test page?

If not then yoour pprinter is not installed properly, delete it and re install.

Like this post
buel

Likes # 0

Hi, thank you. I will do that.......however, i should i point out that this happens EXACTLY the same on both my laptops...now that is odd??

Now, i just tried to print a test page but the pop up told me an 'unknown error' had occured and advised restarting the printer. I did this then when it came back on the message appeared telling me to 'replace cartridge' but wouldn't specify which one? So, i pressed the button on the printer that normally lines up which cartridge needs replacing and after a bit of confusion the printer heads then reverted to their default position and the orange light then went out. And so im back at square one..... Any ideas? Do you still think reinstalling the software is the appropriate answer, bearing in mind that, strangely, it happens on both computers?

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Does it work when you scan and print a copy of something - without using the computer?

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

May be a good IDEA to replace all carts, then if it does not print, you will know its the printyer

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

It could be a Faulty USB cable

Like this post
Sapins

Likes # 0

Try Live Chat on the Epson site, I have used it a few times and it has always come up with the answer.

Like this post
buel

Likes # 0

Hi there, Ok, it does not csan and print either. Maybe i will have to try Epson live chat....

Like this post
kristain

Likes # 0

Hi,

You can try stopping the spooler to fix the “Document pending” issue.

For this, you need to select the Control Panel from the Start menu and then select the Administrative Tools.

A new window is displayed on which you need to select the Services tab and scroll down to Print Spooler. Select the Spooler and click the Stop button.

After doing this, you need to try rebooting the system and can see that the message vanishes.

Get more information to fix Printer Document Pending problem. Hope this information helps you.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Another bad site from Kirstain.

Best staying away from any sites he posts as most of them are the same.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

It's Kirstain's spam again, a copy & paste and then a link to promote expensive Annual Tech Support for $169.99

WOT gives a warning of unsafe site

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 release date, price, specs, new features: world's thinnest tablet also gets Touch ID

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Will Photoshop work with Yosemite? And will Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro or the other A?......

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...