We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

DVD Software

The Teacher

Likes # 0

I have software for burning dvds but have read somewhere that there is software available for linking individual clips into one file, e.g. 5 video files linked seamlessly to make one file.

Does anyone know where I can get this from?

Thanks

The Teacher

Like this post
Terry Brown

Likes # 0

The program I use is Videoredo at link text

1: http://www.videoredo.com/"Videoredo". This is not a free program although there is a 15 day unrestricted trial period

This is NOT a video burning program, but a program to edit and join MPEG or VOB (from a DVD) files. It s not suitable for RAW data (AVI), for that you will need a program like Nero or Ulead studio

Like this post
The Teacher

Likes # 0

Could I do the same thing on Power Producer? I have it installed but never used it.

Thanks for the above, will take a look.

The Teacher

Like this post
Terry Brown

Likes # 0

I don't know what happeneed but wrong link, try this one link text

Terry

Like this post
eedcam

Likes # 0

What you mean Terry videoredo is not a video burning programme! of course it is] Teacher if they are in avi format just use windows movie maker .If the are alreadt mpeg say on a dvd or in anIso image or video_ts folder then dvd shrink which is free will cut and join link text

Like this post
Terry Brown

Likes # 0

eedcam

There are two versions of Videoredo, one is a straight video editing software program and the other (more expensive) is videoediting and burning software package.

As the teacher already had DVD burning software, there is no point in buying another DVD burner.

Terry

Like this post
eedcam

Likes # 0

yes Terry but as you just said Video re do. granted he wont need the burning part of the Plus version though unless its for a one off session only whereby the trial would be ok.It would not be worth buying for just combining clips.For full and regular editng of Mpg movies /recordings and removing adverts though it is brilliant

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more