We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Talktalk email

Ford Prefect 01
Resolved

Likes # 0

Is it down? I cannot get onto their website, neither can I receive e-mails. Does someone have a phone number?

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

OH here in NW Kent. Where are you and I will check any faults.

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

OH = OK

Like this post
Ford Prefect 01

Likes # 0

Surrey. Using Virgin Media and settings that have worked for about 5 years.

Like this post
A. Muse

Likes # 0

Had a similar problem trying to download e-mails from tesco.net via talk talk broadband since last night.

After help from a friend the problem was solved by changing the MTU on the broadband router from the default 1500 to 1432. Don't know if this will help.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Is it Aol Mail that TalkTalk uses, as I have TalkTalk and had the Aol Mail from before I started up with them but they are one and the same as far as I know now.

And my Aol Mail is working

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

PS why not try that route, go to Aol.Mail in Google, then put you email and User Password in to see if it get you in there

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

You can check on these two sites down for everyone or just me? and also downornot

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

The TalkTalk email account that I am using this morning is working fine. But TalkTalk have been doing some early morning account maintenance over the past week, and that usually brings varied results?.

Like this post
Ford Prefect 01

Likes # 0

Thanks for the suggestions, it is now working sporadically. I hope they sort it soon.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

6 cheapest 4K TVs in the UK 2014: Get a UHD telly without breaking the bank

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air (11-inch, 256GB, Early 2014) lab tests and benchmarks

IDG UK Sites

How to stop your parents opening and responding to phishing emails

IDG UK Sites

Google to ship first Project Ara developer boards in July