We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Password for Internet Access

chestnutcake

Likes # 0

Hi I am on here again asking what is possibly a silly question. I recently tried to log on to the Internet in a McDonalds and I picked up that there was internet available but then it asked me to input my Password. Was stumped so did not proceed. Later referred to an excellent book about my iTouch and in this under the section connecting to the Internet, it states whilst your connection will not be charged, you may have to input a password. I have since enquired in another NMcDonalds and they said, no you don't get any passwords from us, you should be able to connect without one. Can anyone help please? Thank you

Like this post
ßeta

Likes # 0

Just popped into McD's, Here's the login screen you get. McDonald's Free Wifi

After you submit your "The Cloud" Login Details you just hit On-line".

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

The 13 most inspirational Tim Cook quotes