We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Not Many New Thread

woodchip

Likes # 0

Or posts These last few days, as it gone to dogs. No need for long winded document but would like to hear from some real people.

Having a Real problem creating this thread as it will not load either

By and By, they have just discovered a Cannabis farm, next door but one to where I live. Never smelt anything like it,he payed up front in cash for the house about 5 weeks ago so he must have been bring stuff in by night. I thought we was free of that kind of stuff up hear, they have got him by the way. and clearing it at this very moment in time

Like this post
amonra

Likes # 0

Got to agree, the overall "quality" of the site has deteriorated since the new improved system has been installed. I know it's no good looking back to the old site and wishing things would return to normal, but there were a lot of things I would like to see restored. Happy days.................

Like this post
Zeppelyn

Likes # 1

Agreed, new posts/problems do seem to have dried up and a lot of the ones that are posted I find a bit repetive and could be solved by a simple search. Spend hardly anytime here these days, I pop on see whats about and then off.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Evernote Skitch: the best way for creatives to doodle feedback