We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Quicken/Lotus in Windows 7

PeterC2

Likes # 0

Can anyone tell me if I will be able to run Quicken and Lotus SmartSuite in Windows 7??

Peter C

Like this post
TonyV

Likes # 0

PeterC2

I have both on my Win7 HP Pavilion dv7 laptop. Both are working. Quicken 2004 and Lotus SmartSuite. Version 9.8.1.

There are some restrictions with both Lotus Approach and Quicken, but otherwise they both work fine for me. I have to say that I rarely use the Lotus Suite now, but have it because a lot of my wife's books were written with WordPro. So occasionally we have to fire it up!

Cheers

TonyV

Like this post
David4637

Likes # 0

I am running Q2002 in W7. The help files won't work in it. You have to copy all the Prog Files/Quicken from say a PC with XP to a mem stick, then paste them into the Prog Files (x86)/Quicken of W7. If necessary do a search on Quicken in PCA, you will find a LOT of info on running it on W7 over say the last 12 months or so. David

Like this post
PeterC2

Likes # 0

Many thanks to both - I think I'll give it a go.

P

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Do you have the X-Factor too? Mix Off app puts fans in the frame

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'