We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

received form format

rsturbo

Likes # 0

i am creating a form in webplus x4 - coping with that, however, i want to change the way the form looks when it is delivered to me. is it possible to have the form delivered in a layout similar to it looks on the website. currently when it is delivered it just is a load of field headers with yes or no. (i have created check boxes and drop down options). thanks for any help

Like this post
adam32

Likes # 0

Forms aren't "delivered" to you, so I'm guessing that you're talkin' about how you've set up the mail() function in your PHP script, but there's only so much that you can do to structure its output. It's quite a basic function on its own. You need to post your code. Can't answer questions without seeing the code...

Like this post
adam32

Likes # 0

I guess you sorted it out. If so, all's good, but if not, post some code as requested. Still happy to help if you need it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Chromecast deals aplenty as gadget turns one: Discounts and free music streaming

IDG UK Sites

Apple updates MacBook Pro line-up: Price cuts & spec boosts for 6 MacBook Pro models

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

5 ways drones are being used for good