We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Virtual Disk Bus Enumerator prob

Hetti

Likes # 0

I'm posting this here but already have a post open called "Error message's" I don't know if the two are connected so to be on the safe side kept them separate.

The new problem is in Device manager, I have a yellow exclamation mark beside Virtual disk bus enumerator, I tried to update driver but get "The latest driver is already installed" I tried disabling then enabling it but the exclamation mark is still there.

Like this post
Hetti

Likes # 0

I did use Comodo remote assistance about two years ago, I also had their security software but I have not used Comodo backup, it may have been downloaded along with other software without me being aware of it.

Like this post
Hetti

Likes # 0

Thank 124 Will try that later today, Ill let you know Thanks again

Like this post
TBird1974

Likes # 0

I have the same problem in Device Manager w/ the Virtual Disk Bus except I have never heard of Comodo until today.

I tried all of your suggestions, there are no drivers installed and I could not install any. And I could not use the option of "using a disk" as I have no idea as to what this is for.

What can I do?

Thanks,

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 930 review: The flagship Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Live Blog: Apple financial results, record June quarter, 35.2m iPhones sold, $37.4b revenue

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger