We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Recording live webcast

Yimbo
Resolved

Likes # 0

A public meeting tomorrow will be broadcasting a live video web-cast of the proceedings. However, I have to be out for some of the time, and I don't want to miss any part of what will be shown.

Is there a way for me to record the webcast for later viewing? I have "Real Player Plus" and Windows Media Player 11.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Don't know about recording it but often live webcasts are recorded by the originators and are available in that form for viewing later direct from the website.

Like this post  
Yimbo

Likes # 0

Thanks Woolwell. You're right! I think this is the case with this particular web-cast! There is a facility to catch-up!

I appreciate your help!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 review: best ever iPhone is very good... but no longer the best phone you can buy

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple and Samsung, Google and Microsoft's schoolyard spats make them all look stupid

IDG UK Sites

How to successfully bridge the gap between clients and creatives

IDG UK Sites

How to update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8: including how to install iOS 8 if you don't have room ()......