We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Using my PC as a mobile speakerphone

Garthyy

Likes # 0

I am in a wheelchair and have problems using a mobile phone so would like to pair up my nokia c300 with my pc (win7) to use my pc's mic and speakers. I can text using nokia suite but life would be much easier if I could answer incomingcalls from my mobile through my pc. Any help really appreciated.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Do you have Software that will connect the Phone to the PC? As that's the first thing you need

Like this post
marvin42

Likes # 0

I can't answer your question but I think you might be better with a headset rather than mic and speakers as feedback could be a real problem.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

As above, and you could use Skype for some free calls.

http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/home

Like this post
Garthyy

Likes # 0

I use skype quite often but a lot of friends use friends and family on vodafone so when they travel we would like to chat without racking up huge bills. I cant put on or take off a headset by myself. I only have nokia software. Trying to download a different bluetooth stack.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Software hear for your Phone, check it all out. there may be something for you.

http://ptf.com/nokia/nokia+c300+software+connect+to+pc.new/

copy Paste the above address to your browser Address Bar then press enter

Like this post
Garthyy

Likes # 0

Thank you. ever heard of bluesoleil?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Have a look at this using mobile through pc. I've never tried this so not sure how good it would be.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

no

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

no

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

link text

I have used BlueSoleil with an old Nokia some time ago, worked fine. I don't use it these days as I have upgraded my phone.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Why BlackBerry isn't dead: Firm keeps Mercedes F1 team driving with enterprise package

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...