We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Any Near Babbacombe

Daiol
Resolved

Likes # 0

Maybe this is not the correct place to ask this question. But here goes,Anybody near babbacombe,As I'm down there in the next few days just wondering what the weather is like there,Very wet and windy in wales. thanks.d.

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Like this post
Daiol

Likes # 0

Thanks,Don't look very good,Winter gear maybe?.

Like this post
anchor

Likes # 0

The nearest location to Babbacombe I could find on the Met Office site is Plymouth, (which is about 28mls away as the crow flies). Whatever the weather brings I wish you a pleasant break.

Here is their forecast page for Plymouth; I think you will need a coat.

Plymouth forecast

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

You will need a coat in Devon at the moment. Quite windy and the outside temp is 15 C. Plymouth Airport reporting 11 C. It's dry though but with a threat of showers. Torbay (Babbacombe) should be a little warmer and dryer than Plymouth.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

keep an eye on hear

link text

Like this post
Bob Exeter

Likes # 0

Use BBgC teletext service. Go to weather and follow prompts This region is South West.

Updated from Exeter weather centre.

Suggest you bring raincoat and wellinton boots. Good bus service to Torquay and beyond. Try South Devon Railway starting from Paignton to Kingswear cross over River Dart and explore Dartmouth. Even if wet still a worthwhile trip.

Like this post  
Daiol

Likes # 0

Thanks all for your help,Winter is back no summer this year again 'looks that way'.Thanks once again.Will be on my way in the morning from south wales. Ta.D.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Apple's 2014 highlights: the most significant Apple news of 2014

IDG UK Sites

2015 creative trends: 20 leading designers & artists reveal the biggest influences & changes coming)......

IDG UK Sites

Ultimate iOS 8 Tips: 35 awesome and advanced tips for using iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad