We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

wireless printing

alibob

Likes # 0

I have a Kodak esp3250 all-in-one printer & a windows 7 64 bit laptop. I have been told that it is possible to connect the two wirelessly via the BT modem. Is this true?, & if so does anyone know what to do to accomplish this?. Also, is it possible to print more than one photo on one sheet of paper, 4x6 5x7 or A4 size. Each time I try I get one photo on one sheet. I would like to print possibly several different photo;s on the same sheet.

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Follow these steps to print all the four pictures in one page. 1. Select all the four pictures, right-click and select Print. You should get the option “How do you want to print your pictures?”. 2. On the right-panel, there are various layouts available.

Choose 3.5 * 5 in . (4).

This fits all the four images in one page. You can choose other layouts available as per your requirement. 3. Also check with the various paper sizes available. That should be it. As for your question about connecting to your BT hub, sorry cannot help.

Like this post
Taff™

Likes # 0

There are various articles on using the BT Home Hub as a print server. It has limitations and depends on the version of the Home Hub as well. I can`t find anything regarding Windows 7 but Click Here is for XP and a Home Hub with a USB port as one of the connectors.

Like this post
alibob

Likes # 0

Thank you to both Gengiscant and Taff tm for your responses, I will try both suggestions. It may be a while but I will let you know the outcome. Thanks.

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

You may find using the free Picasa from Google and excellent way of organising, emailing and printing pictures. As far as I know, the Kodak does not have wireless facility.

Like this post
alibob

Likes # 0

Thanks to you who replied to my request, I tried the suggestions but the wireless on the Kodak did not work, likewise the printing of different photo's did not work for me, perhaps I did not do things right, possibly more detail might help. Maybe all the photo's have to be together because picking photo.s one at a time just removes the previous photo. As for picasso, I do have it on my pc with my photo's.

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

If you have the latest BT HomeHub 3 it is not possible to connect a printer to the USB port. I researched this earlier and was pointed to this link

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

'just removes the previous photo'

In Picasa, it won't if you click the 'hold' button.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Exclusive: Samsung exits laptop market including Chromebooks

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

How a London VFX studio is ditching desktop workstations for cloud-based creative power

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 tips & tricks: Get to know iOS 8's handy new features