We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Urgetn Hlp required to remove Bullguard internet security from new Desktop for Kaspersky please!!!!

julius44

Likes # 0

Hello and good afternoon, i've just recieved my brand new desktop from mesh computers earlier in the morning. Everything is set up niceley witn no problems, BUT there is one issue ive been battling to resolve since 10.30am this morning!!!!

The desktop comes with 3 months Bullguard internet securuty installed, but i dont want this,..as ive been using KasPersky for over 4 years, and Kaspersky has asked me to remove Bullguard first, it kaspersky won't install.

I've gone to uninstall bullguard, but when it gets halfway during the process, it just hangs..so i have to end if from task bar....ive tried over 6 times now and it just hangs!!!! I have revo uninstaller installed on my new PC but revo does not seem to see this program. I've gone to the Bullguard sight, and downloaded there removal tool,..and also it just hangs as well!!!! I really need to remove bullguard as I want to use kaspersky on my desktop,...for now I've got malwarebytes to protect me but i need to sort this out ASAP!!!! any suggestions please???

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

I have never used this before but it looks like what you need. Bullguard removal tool

[

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Maybe you will have to install it again then use the removal tool to remove it again.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

How long did you leave it hanging?

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Or use revo uninstaller to remove it.

Just a bad start for a new a new computer.

Like this post
kidsis

Likes # 0

before you try to remove, is there any way to disable the software (eg an icon in the taskbar) or was it not "enabled" in the first place.

Like this post
anniesboy

Likes # 0

If the uninstaller doesn't work contact Bullguard live chat,via support on Bullguard main menu.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Use the Bullguard removal tool in safe mode.

Like this post
julius44

Likes # 0

Hell there and thanks for all your help, ive emailed bullguard support and within 30 mins they sent me a link witha zip file, so now its sorted and kaspersky is on my desktop. thanks for all the help, is there now way to resolve queries under this new pc advisor website now?? unlike before where we would just tick the resolved box.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Yes on the right of one of the replys you will see a blank tick click on it and it will turn green and thats it.

Like this post
julius44

Likes # 0

Hi Buteman, sorry I ca't seem to see where u are referring to for me to resolve my post. U said on the right of the replies?? I cant seem to see any blank tick, sorry, maybe its just me not being vigilant, but i cant see it

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

8 cheapest 4G smartphones in the UK 2014: Best budget 4G phones

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air lab tests and benchmarks: 11-inch & 13-inch, 256GB, 2014 Mac laptops tested

IDG UK Sites

How to prank people using Google Glass

IDG UK Sites

Brian Cox to step into will.i.am's shoes with IBC keynote