We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

iTunes.msi missing

naineysman

Likes # 0

This looks common but I cannot find a solution that I trust without being prompted to by some utility that may or may not fix it, can someone help please.

cannot uninstall itunes as iTunes.msi is missing Advent Laptop Windows Vista

I've tried uninstalling all Apple products and I have a new download of iTunes waiting but the install says it cannot remove the old version.

N

Like this post
naineysman

Likes # 0

still struggling,

used Revo Uninstaller to get rid of left over registry files, I am nervous about taking out left behind registry files, I did select all the itunes labelled ones but theres a ton of other files, any body got guidance because I still cant fully uninstall itunes.

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

Download the Windows Uninstaller Clean Up Utility Click here and chose iTunes.

Like this post
naineysman

Likes # 0

In advance mode Revo Uninstaller has found 6691 leftover registry items, but I dont know if thats just iTunes or everything?

Like this post
naineysman

Likes # 0

Sorry Bremner, that just doesn't look like a good idea? The download link just pushes you to different products and the reviews are very poor?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals: Get bargains on smartphones, tablets, laptops and more

IDG UK Sites

What the Internet of Things will look like in 2015: homes will get smarter, people might get fitter

IDG UK Sites

See how Trunk's animated ad helped Ade Edmondson plug The Car Buying Service

IDG UK Sites

Yosemite tips for beginners: Complete Guide to OS X Yosemite