We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Transfer Outlook Contacts to Yahoo-How?

Kooji

Likes # 0

Hi all

I have recently been given this laptop from work and taken up a Broadband and phone package with Orange, who gave me an orange email address. After around 13 calls to their tech support and following their directions, the Orange email would not function via Outlook (I'm running Windows 7 Professional). I am really frustrated because all of my contacts etc are within the Outlook Contacts page. I also have a free Yahoo email address which I am going to use, and ditch the Orange email address. My Question is:"Is it possible to get all of my Outlook contacts onto my Yahoo email page and if so how? Idiot proof answers please... sorry for such a long winded question.

Kooji

Like this post
Terry Brown

Likes # 0

As you are using Windows 7, download windows live mail, use the import section and all your email and settings should be transfered to the program.

http://explore.live.com/windows-live-mail?os=other

have a read first to see what you think.

As windows live mail is a web based mail program (like Google mail), you should also be able to transfer your yahoo accounts as well.

Terry

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

New iPhone 6 review: best ever iPhone is very good... but no longer the best phone you can buy

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...