We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Keep being logged out on the forum

spuds
Resolved

Likes # 0

Don't know is this is a new problem, but today I seem to be having a constant battle to remain logged into the PCA forum.

Everytime I try or actually post a response, I seem to have need to login again. On the login page, I start with the option of a boxed 'remember me' red tick that transfers to a black tick.

Do I need to leave the 'remember me' constantly ticked, so that I can carry on without being logged out everytime?.

This problem as never seemed to have happened on previous days since the new website started. Also at times today, the site seems to be running very slow, and I was wondering if this was part of the problem?.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

It has been running slow on and off at certain times of the day.And sometimes unable to view PCA or get signed in. Not sure if that is what is causing your problems though.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

And yes make sure remember me is ticked.

Like this post  
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

You will be logged out if you remove the PCA cookie from your browser cache

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Thanks guys, all seems well today. So I will see how it goes!.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

The next question is how do you do Resolved?.

Tried clicking the ticks and perhaps thats not the answer, as nothing seems to happen?.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Whoops it now seems to work, after trying all the ticks. So cancel the last request ;o)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 vs Samsung Galaxy S5 comparison review: Apple takes on Samsung once again in smartphone...

IDG UK Sites

Just another opinion about Apple's new iPhone

IDG UK Sites

Intel Xeon E5 v3 Haswell processors review: we check out the fastest chips on the planet

IDG UK Sites

Apple Watch hands-on review | Apple Watch design, spec, features & UK pricing