We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

HP Support

highside

Likes # 0

Tried to find out why HP Support assistant doesnt work on my Pavilion, HP dont even recognise the Laptop on its own support site, Just one year old. Had bother with them before dont know why I bought HP again. Found a link to download SA for Win 7 (not specific to my laptop) but although it says succesful download it still does not work. It opens but only shows info that windows supplies and nothing about the computer itself. Any one been down this route please? At the moment I want to add RAM but cant see anywhere with any useful specifications, all i have is articles about how to physically replace RAM etc, not what it shoild be. Thanks for looking

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

A Google search has found this 2250ed memory

but I have no knowledge of the company.

Like this post
highside

Likes # 0

Have now found that HP America has details & some support. Thanks for help all.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

My previous links pointed to HP USA.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Why BlackBerry isn't dead: Firm keeps Mercedes F1 team driving with enterprise package

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...