We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

All my posts have now been duplicated on new PCA website.

julius44

Likes # 0

Hello and good evening...ive been posting new stuff on the new and updated PCA website,..and I noticed that since the new site has been updated, ALL my posts over last few years are being duplicated...more or less every single one of them!!!! This only started, since the new website updated, which i think was last month or month before......are any other users having this same problem......hope forum editor can look inot this for me....or for us as the case maybe....i'm now having to trawl through double the amount of posts when i'm looking @ any of my old postings. Any suggestions please??

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

It now shows every time that you post. It's not very helpful and is being worked on. My Posts wasn't there at all when the new site first started.

Like this post
julius44

Likes # 0

thanks woolwell. I'm hoping this'll get fixed soon, tis becoming very annoying, i really liked the old site, it was a lot simpler!!!

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

tell me about it

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Agreed.

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

I have one post that has been duplicated six times!

Like this post
johndrew

Likes # 0

I have one post that has been duplicated six times!

Only way round that problem is to stop posting!! Unfortunately this also cuts communication and discussion - I hope this is not PCA's intention.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

As has been said, it shows one entry for every time you post, so if you post 6 times on one thread you will get 6 entries in 'My Posts' for the same thread.

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

lotvic Reasonable! Do not know why I did not think that!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

2015 visual trends: 20 leading designers & artists reveal what should be inspiring us in 2015

IDG UK Sites

Mac tips tricks & hacks: 10 things you didn't know your Mac could do