We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

PCA needs Winding Up

woodchip
Resolved

Likes # 0

That's what it looks like my end today, Clicking go and nothing happens for ten minutes, Refresh is almost a wast of time

Like this post
Bapou

Likes # 0

Same here. Replied to a thread in Speakers Corner earlier, clicked Post and nowt happened. Deleted it and moved elsewhere.

Like this post
canarieslover

Likes # 0

Hey, you ain't the only one's. I've just 'lost' a response to this post after waiting several minutes from clicking on 'Post'.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Looks like it is Ok again.or a bit better at least.

Like this post
catpwss

Likes # 0

very slow here.1940hrs.

Like this post
robinofloxley

Likes # 0

New site is better when clicking elsewhere by mistake and returning, a half finished reply is almost always there.

But still it is always a good idea to select and copy a reply to clipboard before Post

Often I find a frozen Please Wait will process by quitting and returning and a quick paste and post then.

Like this post
hssutton

Likes # 0

I attempted to create a new thread in speakers corner, clicking on post brought up the message "Please Wait" half hour later I was still waiting

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

It's very slow and that may be the reason that there are so few posts tonight.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

last time i made a comment about the new PCA web, with good intentions i picked up a silver padlock, looks like you might get the gold padlock for this one.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

sunnystaines if you mean you me, I have not bothered as I have just loaded Dragon Dictate. And it's working a lot faster than PCA without hardly any training

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

As you can see there are some Hi-cups in how it hears me

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Sony PlayStation 5 release date, price and specs UK: When is the PS5 coming out?

IDG UK Sites

New Apple TV release date rumours, features: 'new Apple TV next week' rumour

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

How the Oculus Rift VR headset is helping train the surgeons of tomorrow