We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

deleted iphone photos

iqs

Likes # 0

hi,

just wondering if its possible to recover deleted photos from my I-phone,and what software I require ? thanks

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

Basically you cannot recover from the iPhone.

However if you synced with a computer then there will be a copy of the pictures on the computer in a back up file that can be extracted using click here text

Like this post
iqs

Likes # 0

many thanks bremner

Like this post
Channel

Likes # 0

I don't know if this works with iPhone, but I recovered photos from my Nokia using Photorec-http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/PhotoRec.It's free,but it isn't very intuitive to use, however, it works.When I downloaded it, it came with Testdisk, which I haven't needed.

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

Channel

Were your photos on a memory card in the phone or in the phones built in memory.

I ask because Photorec does not show Symbian as a supported O/S Photorec

Like this post
Channel

Likes # 0

Built in memory-and it's a Nokia XPress Music I got last June, so fairly new, and I'm only just getting to use its various functions !

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comparison: What's the best Android phablet?

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...