We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Imageshack or better?

Diemmess
Resolved

Likes # 0

Over the years I've noticed how much easier to explain a point with a picture (louder than words!)

I would appreciate members' recommendations on which Website to use and any snags which may be lurking in the background?

Like this post
Diemmess

Likes # 0

This is just a test of inserting a link. My first effort and thanks to all the contributers to this thread. If the system works I will pop it where I need it to finish another thread in Speakers Corner.

These five had only 200 and a few miles to go to Lands End from of course John O Groats

Fingers crossed

[IMG]http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd447/dms60/5-atTintern.jpg[/IMG]

Like this post
Diemmess

Likes # 0

Drat!

Now what?

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

As I told you it does work, in your Address all you do is copy from http to jpg then paste into blank web page address bar and hit enter key. the photo is of the lads with there bikes just stood looking at the camera

Like this post
anchor

Likes # 0

This is what you wanted, (I think).

Tintern

Like this post  
Diemmess

Likes # 0

You were there woodchip before me, so I copied the centre of my post without the [image] bits at the beginning and end and popped it in the address bar.......Hey Presto here goes for another attempt

Typical Windows maze.. Have spotted the hyperlink and now not at all sure what goes where and how. Here goes. If it works I will at last be able to green tick this.

link text

Like this post
Diemmess

Likes # 0

Thanks to everyone, each helped me in various ways and I'll take ancor's late suggestion to add a bi of polish.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Framestore recreates ancient China for Mr Bean's martial arts misadventure

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests and more