We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Is PCa Running Slow Today

buteman
Resolved

Likes # 0

Is PCa Running Slow Today or is it just me. Not sure if it has anything to do with all of the windows Updates last night or not.

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

Painfully slow here.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Buteman - that's a bit of an understatement - it is dreadfully slow at the moment - frustrating !

Like this post
Tonsie

Likes # 0

Your right buteman,I've tried to post,then I get "Wait". Regards Tonsie.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Need more coal for the boiler !

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Need more coal for the boiler !

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Fits and starts here ten minutes ago very slow now straight in.

:0)

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

Most afternoons are like this. Just before I start work.

I know that it's not a Contention Issue because all other sites I visit open in a flash.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Well thanks for all the replies I did think it was just a problem with my computer so just ran one of my Security programs just to be in the safe side but nothing found. I find it a lot slower using Firefox than I/E . No doubt they are still fixing some of the problems on their new browser.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

very slow here

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Just checked My e-mails and have 7 replies from this thread so they are doing something wrong.lets hope they sort that out as well. Will class this as resolved to stop me from getting any more.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 930 review: The flagship Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Live Blog: Apple financial results, record June quarter, 35.2m iPhones sold, $37.4b revenue

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger