We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Advanced System Care Pro V4

compumac

Likes # 0

I have not used ASC for some little while now and wonder as to current opinions on the use of Advances System Care Pro V4. Anyone?

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

i upgrade to v4 yesterday and ran the scans not problems all fixes worked ok.

if you download from majorgeeks use the 3rd download link the others were faulty.

also if you see the beta logo on bottom left of opening screen its where iobit have not removed it yet. final version should be 4.0.0.163 click more then about on opening screen to check version

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

not should read no

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

Sunnystaines Is it the pro version that you are using?

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

compumac

yes i got a free copy of the v3pro almost a year ago and it upgrade ok to v4 pro during install

Like this post
Snrub

Likes # 0

I downloaded it today but my previous V3 Pro only upgraded to the V4 free version. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

Snrub That is what happened to me when I updated the V3 pro. My subscription for that version expires in August and that is why I am wondering whether the cost is worth it?

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

Snrub Just saw your thread about this. I also entered the correct password for the but as with you it updated to the free version. I obtained the pro version,as probably you and sunnystaines did for free last year. I will close this thread and put any further comments into yours if OK?

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

link text

email link for iobit support

Like this post
Snrub

Likes # 0

Fortunately, I keep a folder with licence Keys and managed to find the correct one so now on PRO version.

Like this post
Muergo

Likes # 0

This I know is one of sunnystaines favourite programs and he published the key to getting the Pro version free a while ago which I used successfully.

When I changed to Windows7 it wouldn't work and I've been using free version ever since.

I updated to the latest site which seems to be the same under a new skin.

They only offered the Pro version free through the buy something else company to get it system but it's cheaper on their offer which I haven't bought in the hopes that sunnystaines might come up with another key!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK Live: Best Black Friday deals from Apple, Amazon, Argos, eBay,...

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday feeding frenzy infects the UK

IDG UK Sites

VAT MOSS: Will I be affected by the EU VAT changes? Here are the facts for designers and artists

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers