We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Kodak printer problems

lenjam

Likes # 0

My WI FI 'All in One' Kodak printer is acting up, the printer screen shows that it is connected to my home network however the printer program shows that it is disconnected.I uninstalled the software and downloaded the latest from the Kodak site.When I try to install an error code 101-5096 comes up with the message 'Something is wrong with the network settings, please check your networks' I am a bit lost as the printer says it is connected and now I can't install the software

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Try looking here link text

Like this post
Malcytul

Likes # 0

I had problems with an all in one Kodak printer connected to my wife's MAC, some-times it would work some-times not, some-times colour some-times just black & white, PC World weren't much help either, so after 14 months I dumped it & bought a Canon, I should have done that first. I@ll never buy another Kodak that's for sure.

Like this post
bpboon2

Likes # 0

I agree with Malcytul about the Kodak printers. NO GOOD I printed off a picture of a bright blue sky. Kodak printer made sky look as though it was going to snow. Also used printer a few times and now says inks running out. Wish never bought it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Apple's 2014 highlights: the most significant Apple news of 2014

IDG UK Sites

Watch this heartwarming Christmas short by Trunk for composer John Rutter

IDG UK Sites

Ultimate iOS 8 Tips: 35 awesome and advanced tips for using iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad