We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

DVD loads into Nero Vision in Spanish- Why?

bob dob

Likes # 0

Hello, i am trying to load a out of copyright film on to Nero Vision but it only loads up in Spanish. When i play the DVD normally i get the options of English, Spanish etc but it loads into Nero Vision in Spanish by default. Please can anyone help me with this?

Like this post
eedcam

Likes # 0

Curios How do you no its out of copywrite and define LOad do you mean play or rip

Like this post
bob dob

Likes # 0

Hi, i mean it's out of copyright as it's so old. I mean 'rip' to Nero Vision (Also, it has no protection on it, verifying it is no copyright)

Like this post
BT

Likes # 0

"it's out of copyright as it's so old"

Hardly!

Copyright exists for at least 50 years from the end of the year of 'publication'.

Like this post
BT

Likes # 0

"Also, it has no protection on it, verifying it is no copyright)"

What a load of rot!

Just because there's no protection doesn't mean that Copyright doesn't exist.

You don't have to DO anything to make a work Copyright. Copyright exists automatically from when you create the work. Think about it. If you write a book there's no way you can 'Protect' it physically from copying but Copyright still exists in your name for that book. The same applies to Films.

Like this post
bob dob

Likes # 0

What a load of rot!

Steady BT, it seems you are quite keen to be disrespectful when there is simply no need.

Like this post
Graham.

Likes # 0

The language stream you will have to select it before burning the DVD with Nero Vision. In the "Edit Movie" screen, make double-click on the Video Track to open the "Properties" window. Under "Audio Stream" you can select the desired audio stream.

Like this post
bob dob

Likes # 0

Solution:

http://forum.my.nero.com/index.php?showtopic=3119

Like this post
bob dob

Likes # 0

Thanks Graham, that is wonderful, kind and very helpful!!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...