We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Nero Saves

March Wind

Likes # 0

Help room, ##Could you tell me how do I view old Nero pictures. I have saved in Nero as if they are waiting to go onto a disk. Some say ISO. Some are frosty and some are deep black colour. I cannot view them to see if I would like to put them on disk or not. Window XP Nero 6

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

"how do I view old Nero pictures"

You don't, they aren't. Nero 6 is a CD or DVD burning program. If you want to view the files that you have indexed (made a list of) in Nero ready for burning, go to their original location in Windows Explorer.

An ISO is a special type of file - a CD or DVD image - (not a picture you can look at).

Like this post
March Wind

Likes # 0

sorry I don't know what you mean. I can see Juliet I have clicked on original

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

If you are using Nero Photosnap Viewer then you can view pictures as in any viewer - open the program and click on File/Open then browse to wherever your picture is held. But you can't save a picture in Nero - it is just a viewer. The picture must be saved elsewhere in your system.

Or maybe you are using the Nero Multimedia Suite which has more options.

Like this post
March Wind

Likes # 0

It says Clif IS)1_DVD.nri - Nero Burning ROM. Don't know anything about Nero PhotSnap. Looks as if they are reay to be burnt onto disk. (most of them) some are dark prints not frosted. I have a feeling it is very easy if only.

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

How to View Nero Files Already to Be Written

Writer: Stephen Lilley, eHow Contributor updated: June 08, 2010

The Nero Burning ROM disc-burning software allows you to completely set up a disc to be burned and then pause your progress for later. When this occurs, all of the files on your computer that are ready to be written to a disc are saved in a file on your computer. If you want to view these files, you'll have to open the saved file, which will then display the contents of your soon-to-be-burned disc in Nero Burning ROM.

1 Click "Start."

2 Type the file extension ".nri" into the Search box. This is the file extension of saved Nero Burning ROM project files. The search results that automatically appear on screen will display a list of all of the .nri files on your computer.

3 Click on the saved .nri file in the search results that represents the project that you previously started but have not finished in Nero Burning ROM. The contents of the file will be displayed in a Nero Burning ROM program window.

Like this post
March Wind

Likes # 0

No I still cannot see the pictures. Still the same. I can see the gosted names but not the picture. I have put them on disk at one time but at the same time saved them. Now I would like to see what I have saved on my PC before deleting the progect.

Like this post
March Wind

Likes # 0

I have pictures in folders. I click on the folder then the pictures open up but only the name not the actual picture

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

O2 to sell exclusive red HTC One M8

IDG UK Sites

iTunes 12 release date & rumours: When is iTunes 12 coming out?

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger