We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Turbo Key

gel
Resolved

Likes # 0

On my mesh desk top which I had from new about 6 months ago ,in the bottom right corner I have an icon 'turbo key' At present it is off. What does it do if I switch it on Thanks for comments gel

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

From the Mesh website.....

Turbo Key allows the user to turn the PC power button into a physical overclocking button. After the easy setup, Turbo Key can boost performances without interrupting ongoing work or games - with just one touch!!

Like this post  
gel

Likes # 0

Thank you for your comment chub_tor I never seem to look in the obvious place, although I have not been very happy with Mesh. I received the desk top in October 2010 and I still cannot access the forum gel

Like this post
Graphicool1

Likes # 0

Gel

To access the MESH Forum:

Go to the MESH Website

Hover your cursor over the 'My Account' button

Click on either 'Login' if presumably you are already signed up. Otherwise 'Sign-up' first, then click 'Login'

At the top of the page next to 'Welcome' you should see your name.

Now hover the cursor over 'Service and Support' button.

In the drop down menu click on 'MESH Owners Club'

Here you can access the 'Forum' and everything else.

Like this post
gel

Likes # 0

Thank you Graphicool1 I will give it a try but for a time Mesh said that were having problems with their forum and I could not get access, but that was in November 2010

I will try again as you suggest gel

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Evernote Skitch: the best way for creatives to doodle feedback