We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

BT Wireless not working

emimoo

Likes # 0

I'm with BT and have a BTHomeHub2. The wireless doesn't work at all. The only way my internet works on my laptop is if I have it connected with an ethernet cable. My mum has rang up BT multiple times, but they're getting less and less helpful as time passes by. -.- They just told us to change the channel of the connection (I've done this so many times it's unbelievable. Whatever they tell us to do, does NOT work. Yes I have manually set up a wireless connection. We've moved the hub away from any electrical appliances. But the wireless just WONT work. We've been sent a new home hub 3 times, with BT thinking they were all faulty, but that can't be true. I don't really have much knowledge of what I can do since I'm only 16, so any ideas? :/ It's really starting to annoy me because I can't use the wireless at all, even for my xbox, or for internet on my phone... It's so frustrating. Up until a month ago I could connect wirelessly fine. Sometimes I can find the Home Hub but it wont let me connect. We have actually tried pretty much everything. Is there anything that anyone could recommend? :[

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to