We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

sil_ver re Looking Up

muddypaws
Resolved

Likes # 0

You can no longer use inverted commas anywhere. It blocks the thred and you will get no replies.

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

Thread

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Also it does not like the dash in is Nickname

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

So that means anyone with a dash or hyphen has to change their user name?! Something else to be sorted then. Worked alright before!

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Threw up a Error when I copy pasted is name into the thread title

Like this post
sil_ver

Likes # 0

Well I'm not changing anything after all these years so Byebye PCA I'll go elsewhere.

Like this post
silver78

Likes # 0

Ah well. Perhaps I was a little hasty so have modified things. I don't see any way to edit a post or is that another 'feature'?

Like this post
SupaGaz

Likes # 0

wtf is PCA on? People come here for simple solutions to seemingly complicated questions, and now all you get is errors thrown back at you whenever you try to post or help and answer someone's query. Get your act together PCA and relax the grammatical rigidity the new look forum has got, and also, the converting of hyperlinks was much better the old way too.

Why the hell change and totally mess up something that was not broken in the first place? ....... Jeeeezzz !!

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...