We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Screen recorder for Skype calls (mostly)

noddy1

Likes # 0

Hi, I need to record (as in produce a stand alone video file that can be emailed/uploaded to Net) some Skype conversations/interviews between myself and people in other countries.

In most cases there will be a single (them) or double (me and them) webcam feed as well.

I need to record everything, ie my voice/mic, the audio of the person speaking at the other end and both webcam feeds.

So in short I need to record all video appearing on my laptop screen and all audio going into and out of it.

What free software is available to do this?

Many thanks.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Open Skype and go to Get Extras, then get Pamela Call Recorder, already part of Skype.

I have never used PCR but I think it might be what you want.

Like this post
serg.nik

Likes # 0

about freewear i don't know, but I constantly use IMCapture for Skype(http://imcapture.com/IMCapture-for-Skype/), very easy and convenient. hope, this help you.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

8 cheapest 4G smartphones in the UK 2014: Best budget 4G phones

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air lab tests and benchmarks: 11-inch & 13-inch, 256GB, 2014 Mac laptops tested

IDG UK Sites

How to prank people using Google Glass

IDG UK Sites

Brian Cox to step into will.i.am's shoes with IBC keynote