We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

My Profile error

chub_tor
Resolved

Likes # 0

Is anybody else getting an error when trying to log into My Profile? I have tried with IE9, Chrome and Firefox 4 and each time get the message

*Site Error It appears the site had some difficulty proccessing your request and has errored internally. An email has automatically been sent to technical support. If you would like to tell us more about what occured please email at our webmaster address webmaster ([email protected])*

Is this a general problem or exclusive to me?

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

I (and others) had this same problem - it seems related to the fact that I was permanently logged in to the PCA site when they changed over. If you read down the page of my thread you'll see how I had to clear the cookies and then all was well

My Profile problem

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

PS

My final solution was on page 7 of the thread

Like this post  
chub_tor

Likes # 0

Thanks Sea Urchin, logging out and back in again and deleting cookies seems to have cured it for me

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...