We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

yahoo mail problem

alanmondey

Likes # 0

When I try to open a message in any of my folders, I get 'LOADING...' flashing for about 30sec, then it stops, then there's 'done' at the lower left corner of the screen...but the message hasn't opened!

I've been locked out of my messages like this for almost a fortnight now. I've even tried to access my mail from a computer in my local library, so it's not likely to be anything to do with my machine.

Does anyone know what's going on with Yahoo Mail? Thanks.

Like this post
mooly

Likes # 0

As Yahoo is web based and as you say you can't access your emails even from another PC then I think contacting Yahoo is the next option. I use Yahoo all the time and haven't heard of this problem.

Have you tried switching yahoo to "mail classic" for the old version to see if that works... just a thought.

Like this post
Graphicool1

Likes # 0

Hi

I'm not having any trouble with my Yahoo Mail. Have you perhaps allowed your spam Mail or Deleted Mail to build up and not Deleted it?

Click Here

Like this post
Graphicool1

Likes # 0

Even if your answer to my question is NO, click the link anyway.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

alanmondey - no problems here with Yahoo mail (Win 7 Pro 64bit)

Like this post
Graphicool1

Likes # 0

Oh Yeah, I should have said with WinXP SP3 Firefox 4 and/or IE6

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Top 5 Android tips and tricks for smartphones and tablets

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and...