We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

iPad1 help needed, please

kimtrnc

Likes # 0

Okay, I decided it was time to learn something new, and was seduced into buying a pre-loved iPad. Been using computers since VIC 20, and thought I knew what I was doing. Managed to get it seeing my router without a problem. However, I am now struggling. Any guru offer me advice - for example: it tells me that I do not have a gmail account. I do - since almost the year dot. I get into settings - and then can't get out. None of the beautiful icons seem to be working, either. Please, HELP an embarassed idiot!!

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Like this post
rawprawn

Likes # 0

Or here http://tinyurl.com/6668xj5

Like this post
rawprawn

Likes # 0

still not sure about the new systems, I hope this is OK

Like this post
rawprawn

Likes # 0

Like this post
rawprawn

Likes # 0

Mmm, thats better

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

For Gmail, you need to download the correct App.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Framestore recreates ancient China for Mr Bean's martial arts misadventure

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests and more