We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Anyone having problems replying to Post?

northumbria61

Likes # 0

I am not doing anything different but trying to reply to a Post I am getting the error message "You have errors in your form. Please check and try again"

Like this post
RGB76

Likes # 0

No problems here

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

No but PCA site as slowed down

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Thanks to you both - tried both Firefox & IE9 - same error.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Yes, buteman had a thread about it poor Antonio must think we have abandoned him

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

Is it this thread you are referring to?

link text

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

lotvic

And presumably Antonio will not be able to post to his own thread either to ask what's going on? Let's hope he's reading these other threads!

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

I am trying to reply to the Post by YIMBO "Reply to Sender" query. I get the error with that one but I have been able to reply to my own.

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

OK - I've sussed it. If the title of the thread contains inverted commas you get that error and cannot post. And maybe other punctuation marks as well?

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Yep, YIMBO's thread is another wonky one Click Here that can't be replied to

We will have to have a new thread with a list of wonky threads on so that people can check it if they have had no replies or get that 'You have errors in your form. Please check and try again.' when they are trying to post a reply to question. What do you think?

How about it Sea Urchin?

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

strong textSea Urchin - I think you may be right. The title is "Reply to Sender" by YIMBO which does contain inverted commas. Quite strange! Does that mean that poor Yimbo is never going to get a reply? Thanks for that.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...